Tuesday, February 18, 2014

It's all like OKAY

What's so special with today ?
Why do you write your on your blog?
And I'm like
Yeah yeah
Yeah
It's all okay

Maybe I am telling the truth
OR not
Maybe I'm really telling the TRUTH
It's all okay
no surprises in my life
I'm just like a beach
and when the sea waves come
I let it be.

What can I do?
But definitely my life's not a beach
like someone dump something there
especially something that wont decay
it will be there like thousands and thousands of years
like someone left a perfect foot print there
and the waves take it away and wash it away
My Life Is Definitely Not Like That

Nor my life is fake
fake as seen on tv products
fake as telling consumers how good you are
how perfect you are
how wonderful you are
how brilliant you are
The good one is my God
The perfect one is my God
The wonderful one is my God
The brilliant one is my God

“The reality of loving God is loving him like he's a Superhero
 who actually saved you from stuff 
rather than a Santa Claus who merely gave you some stuff.” 
― Criss Jami


No comments:

Post a Comment