Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's OVER

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh
Hoorraaayyyy
It's OVER

Okay, let me think..
Now I have one week to rest.
And the Mighty Man.
Maybe will go to Kuantan..
I think I will be more LETIH in those days
than in these VBS-days..
lalalala

Although it's LETIH
but it's okay 
It's good
and it's better than before 
(I think)
I feel like everybody is happy in this camp
including the teachers and helpers
erm..
How about me?

Okay, right.
I still want to say that I'm not an expert in JAGA-ing children..
For example,
today, two of them were quarreling.
I sat between them and blocked their sight from each other
and HOH QING LING came!
She scolded them and I feel like 
WOW
A sister vs a sister
lol
I mean,
姐姐 vs 妹妹
(do you understand?)
 ^
highlight it

It's fun! 
That's what I feel actually..
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment